Gossip Tory is looking to expand!
Since launch Gossip Tory has garnered tens of thousands of views hundreds of comments and a growing following – but we want more! As such Gossip Tory is looking to hire some enthusiastic and dedicated individuals for a range of roles. All these roles will come with training, access to exclusive events, monthly financial prizes and of course the kudos of writing for the young rights most read blog.
- One reporter for each region - NW England, NE England, Yorkshire and the Humber, West Midlands, East Midlands, Eastern, London, SW England, SE England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Will focus on events taking place within their region reporting on branch and regional elections, internal party affairs and events that occur of note.
- Will be expected to build a relationship with and interview leading CF members within their
- When CF spoksemen for each region are in place will build an ongoing relationship with them.
- Will focus on discussion and analysis of European issues and affairs.
- Report on events and functions taking place involving Europe
- Report upon the view of Europe of members.
- Will report on daily parliamentary affairs.
- Interview parliamentary researchers and report on occurrences in the house.
- Focus on the Conservative Future elections – understanding who is standing,
who is supporting them and their teams.
- Reporting on the progress on various leadership attempts.
- Building a relationship with all prospective parties running for posts.
- Regularly commenting on and providing analysis of the situation.
All of these roles will place you at the forefront of one of the fastest growing blogs in youth politics. If you’re interested in applying then please email email@example.com with your name, the role you are applying for and a few bullet points outlining your experience and why you would suit this role.