The new National Conservative Future team
This evening Benjamin Howlett, Chairman of the Conservative Future, proudly announced a new natonal Conservative Future team to help drive the Conservative Future forward.
Benjamin Howlett said: “I am delighted to announce below the new National Conservative Future team. After open applications, interviews and wide consultations and elections held within the National Executive and Regional College of all Regional Chairmen we have a fantastic team that will drive Conservative Future forwards over the coming term.
I am delighted that we are a team that is truly national with new members of the National Executive coming from across the UK. We have an opportunity to show to our political rivals that we are a campaigning machine that is difficult to challenge in terms of organisational capability, reputation and activist strength.
Let’s work together to make this the best year yet for Conservative Future!
If you would like to get involved in any of the teams below, contact details will be available shortly here.“
CF National Executive:
- National Chairman: Ben Howlett
- Deputy Chairman (Political): Philip Smith
- Deputy Chairman (Membership): Sarah-Jane Sewell
- Deputy Chairman (Best Practice): James Deighton
Co-opt Positions CF National Executive:
- Regional College Chairman: Matthew Robinson
- Fundraising Officer: Ben Corbridge
- PR Officer: Adam Honeysett-Watts
National CF Strategy Team:
- CF Policy Forum Joint Directors: Sam Emery & Rory White-Andrews
- CF Universities and NUS Officer: Conal O’Hare
- - Deputy Universities Officer (NUS): Jack Matthews
- CF Young Professionals Officer: Michael Bull
- - Regional support for CF Young Professionals: Matt Harley
- CF Women and Candidates: Clare Hilley
- Deputy Fundraising Officer: Nicolas Clark
- Communications and Engagement Officer: John Cope
- E-Communications Officer: Richard Allen